I was very thankful for all the nurses who took turns taking care of me. =)
Linking up with my good friend Stasha at NorthwestMommy.com this week for the best topic ever. I mean, it’s such great timing for me to have to do a list of 10 things that made me smile last week. Keep reading. You’ll see why.
2. There were no complications during labor and delivery.
3. I didn’t get an epidural.
4. I didn’t have an episiotomy.
5. The girls got to see their brother minutes after he was born and watched him get his first bath.
6. My mom just happened to have the day off, so she was able to drive me to the hospital (my husband met us there).
7. It was funny when my toddler asked to kiss the baby in my tummy, but when told he wasn’t there anymore, she seemed confused!
8. My water didn’t break at home or the car – no cleaning up!
9. There was free WiFi at the hospital so I was able to post on twitter and facebook anytime I wanted.
10. I actually had nice and knowledgeable nurses!
So there you have it. Wasn’t it just the most perfect list?