The Listmaster said to name 10 ways my partner’s awesome.
It occurred to me, while reading other people’s posts, that I haven’t really mentioned my hubby here very much. Sure, I love my kids, this blog is about motherhood after all…but I think it’s about time I wrote something more for the guy who helped make me a mother. Right?
Without further ado…
My Husband is awesome because…
1. He cooks better than I do – and it tastes really good! Seriously, how many wives out there can admit their better is better in the kitchen arena?
2. He keeps our plants alive. It would be like a barren desert around here if it weren’t for his green thumb.
3. He changes the baby’s diaper (#1 AND #2) when I ask him to. He really deserves a medal for this. Don’t you think so?
4. He arranges our furniture on (my) demand – without complaining. Coolness.
5. He writes beautiful poetry. I wish he’d let me post some of his work. Deep stuff, people. Deep stuff.
6. He sings a bedtime song or reads a story to the girls…every night! The girls look forward to it everyday.
7. He goes shopping with me. And I mean shopping – as in look at stuff, try on things, make decisions, store-hop, and all that jazz. He doesn’t just sit there and wait for me to finish.
8. He talks to me about parenting stuff. Yes, we actually decide together how to discipline, teach, and raise our kids! It’s a team effort!
9. He gets along with my mom! No MIL jokes around here. No siree! I’m so thankful for that.
10. He gave me 3 more reasons to live, laugh, and love.
I love him so and he’s awesome like that.
How’s about your significant other? How awesome is he? Come join the “awesome hubbies club” over at Stasha’s!