When I was in high school and college, I was very in to music.
Every one of my car radio button presets were programmed to take me straight to my favorite stations. Now, I’m reduced to endlessly singing along with the VeggieTales, Silly Songs, and whatever tunes my kids decide to make up at any giving moment. You too? Join the club, sistah.
Anywho, I think I’ve heard it said that the 90s was a strong female singers-led era.
So to play along with the Listmaster this week, I give you (only): 10 Female Songs I like from the 90s (aka, my high school and college days)!
1. Linger by The Cranberries
2. Ray of Light by Madonna
3. Stay by Lisa Loeb
4. Ironic by Alanis Morissette
5. Zombie by The Cranberries
6. Unbreak My heart by Toni Braxton
7. I Think I’m Paranoid by Garbage
8. Torn by Natalie Imbruglia
9. Are You That Somebody by Aaliyah
10. The Sign by Ace of Base
JUST 10. I know, right? I could go on forever….and I sorta did on YouTube. There goes my naptime! Heh.