There’s this 11 questions blog tagging thing going on and I’m “IT.” Twice!
My good friends Les and Amber have both tagged me a couple of days ago. I am just now catching up. My apologies.
In this post, I will answer both of their questions for a grand total of 22 goodies to learn about me!
At the end of this, I will tag 11 others. (I hope they’ll play along!)
- You must post these rules.
- Each person must post 11 things about herself on their blog.
- Answer the questions the “tagger” listed for you in her post, and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
- Choose 11 people to tag and link to them in the post.
- Let each blogger know that you have tagged them.
1. Right side or left side of the bed? From a lying down point of view, left. If you were standing at the bottom of the bed, looking at the bed, then it would be right. So, depends how you look at it, eh?
2. Is your alarm switched to the radio (and what station), or do you need that Buzz, Buzz, Buzz!? My alarm goes “waah waah waah.”
3. Star Trek, or Star Wars? Include one movie quote. Star Wars. ”Do or do not. There is no trying.” ~ Yoda
4. If you could be one fictional character, who would you be, and why? Caroline Ingalls. She had the most behaved, respectful, helpful, and loving kids! Plus she was awesome at pretty much all household stuff. I want to be that.
5. If someone wrote your biography, what would the title be? What comes to mind at the moment is “Across the Seas of Water and Time.” The cover would be an old fashioned pendant locket watch above a photo of the ocean.
Bonus points for including a book cover. Well, actually no; there’s no points at all. No bonus points???
6. What’s your superpower? ESP. Or I can read minds. My kids’ minds anyway. And my eldest daughter still really isn’t sure if I’m kidding whenever I tell her so. *wink*
7. Your picture is on the front page of the newspaper! What’s the headline? “Janice Strikes It Rich!” (In. My. Dreams.)
8. What was your favourite toy as a child? Show your work. Barbie dolls and light-up toy guns. Surprised? I grew up in a 3rd world country. Remember?
9. I’m having a potluck dinner party – what do you bring? Homemade cheesecake! It’s one of my favorite desserts!
Again, bonus points for sharing the recipe. you still think there’s a secret point system dontcha? Darn it! I want bonus points!
10. If you had access to a time machine – where, or rather, When, are you going? A year before my wedding so that I can plan the details of it much better. There are some things I wish I could change…. NO, NOT THE GROOM!
11. If a turtle loses its shell: is it naked, or homeless? Explain. Naked. Technically its shell is something that is on its body – just like clothes are on our bodies. Your house isn’t on your body, now is it? So the turtle is naked. Capish?
1. When you were young what was your favorite out door game to play? Chinese Jump Rope. I was really good at it! Read explanation here. Or just watch…embedded by Embedded Video
2. When you close your eyes what the first thing that comes to your mind? Go to sleep now because the baby will wake up soon.
3. What is your favorite show to watch? Curious George. Okay, that’s when the kids are watching it. I don’t really watch tv anymore.
4. Would you rather be a zombie or a vampire? Vampire. Because nowadays, vampires come with superpowers, right? Zombies are still just zombies.
5. If someone gave you a million dollars and told you that you had only 48 hours to spend it all what would you buy? A lifetime supply of coffee and chocolate, a Coach purse, new furniture to go with my new house, horses for my new ranch, a big red barn, my own indoor volleyball court, a plane ticket to all the places I want to travel to, a medical/dental/vision health plan that covers everything with no copays, my own stock broker/money manager to invest some money for me, and a ticket to the next New York Chocolate Show!
6. Have you ever been caught singing at the top of your lungs at a red light by a stranger? Yes. I pretended he didn’t see me.
7. The food that makes you want to throw up whenever you think of it? Anything with anchovies. Yuck.
8. If you could change one thing about your spouse what would it be? The way he gets stressed out rather easily. I don’t like seeing him get worried over too many things.
9. What is the one thing you have to have every single day? Coffee. My husband wants me stop though. He thinks I’m addicted or something. *roll eyes*
10. PC or Mac what do you prefer? PC!!! I don’t like Mac layouts. They are not user-intuitive.
11. The quirk you have that bugs people the most? My loud laugh? I don’t really know. No one’s ever told me.
FINALLY!!!! I get to write 11 questions and tag people!
6. Sherri – Old Tweener
The New 11 Questions…
1. What is your nickname? Why?
2. You just found a baby in a basket left at your front door! What’s the first thought that comes to mind?
3. If you could be a fictional villain, who would you be?
4. Have you ever told a secret you were supposed to keep?
5. What do you always have to have in your purse?
6. Shop online? Or no?
7. Ever got in serious trouble in high school? What happened?
8. Which cartoon character do you most resemble (not just looks, but in other ways too)?
9. Coke or Pepsi? Or Wine? Or Coffee?
10. If you could get rid of just one debt, right now, which would it be?
11. What is the most annoying song you can think of?
Ahhhhh…..sweet relief! Done! Now go and have some fun!