Green is not particularly my favorite color, but there are some green things that I happen to like.
Here are 10 of them – which probably is my limit for green favorites. My favorite color is actually red.
1. Philippine Rice Terraces - one of my favorite natural features of my home country
2. Philippine Rainforest – I’ve lived up in the provincial mountain before and it’s beautiful!
3. Poison Dart Frog - They’re small. They’re cute. And they can totally protect themselves.
4. Money - What? Doesn’t everybody wish they had enough of it? I just want to pay off all my loans!
5. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - The cartoons, movies, and video games. I loved them in the 80′s.
6. Italian Countryside - Wish that I could see it someday. And wish that I could live someplace just as beautiful.
7. Watermelon - I love to eat this fruit cold on hot summer days!
8. Kermit the Frog - He. Was. Cool.
9. St. Patrick - He used the 3 leaf clover to explain the Trinity. That’s why St. Patrick’s Day is linked to green.
10. Christmas Trees - Christmas really is my favorite time of year. And breathing in that pine scent every morning in my living room and seeing all the beauty that tree symbolizes just makes my every day awesome. I love Christmas!